Humor can be subjective, and it’s even trickier to gain a positive reaction from it when it’s displayed in writing. With so many things to bear in mind, and the need to remain aware of potentially offending your audience, here are some top tips on how to nail humor in your email marketing, as well as some great examples of brands doing it well!
Why use humor in your campaigns?
- Can help establish trust
- Makes your brand memorable
- Triggers an emotional response
- Creates a positive relationship with customers
- 72% of customers surveyed claimed that they were more likely to buy from a brand if their image was humorous
- Helps keep subscribers engaged and entertained
- Positions your brand in a fun, positive and unique way
- Makes you stand out amongst competitors
Read more at Adrants